Saturday, March 13, 2010

to market to market

Market day. Really just an excuse to get out of the house and go into town. Which is actually referred to as the 'village'. Whenever I say I'm heading to 'town' people think I'm heading into Newcastle, a 20 minutes train trip. Of course I provoke a bit more surprise when I say "I'm just going to run up and take of my pants". My work pants are bulky and covered in various forms of paints and epoxy. I don't like to wear them at home. But its an awkward thing to say when 'trousers' are what you wear on top, and 'pants' are what go underneath.

find the merchant


I picked this one up and it bit me!


can you find a dog, a yawn, a small tin cup?
How much for the water?


bored of bowling, the gypsy had no time for rice.

Lunch was a Peas Pudding and Ham sandwich followed by a raspberry chili scone.

1 comment: