Sunday, April 11, 2010

well... this is fun!




i'm in marseille at the moment, just finished up 2 weeks of sailing events here in le sud de france. took a lithuanian opti sailor for a test run in the new rig i've been helping to develop - was the day of his life even though there was no wind. every third car on the road in Cannes was moretti... spent 3 beautiful evenings with my friend's family in st. raphael, and just finished watching the finals of the world match racing tour in marseille... watching my ozzi friends unfortunately not sail so famously. better luck next time boyz!

here is some FUN from a photo shoot back up in the north of england... always up to something!

2 comments:

  1. eddie2.5.10

    so JEALOUS! looks like you are having a blast and living the dream. please, do tell your secret. i'm glad i ran into your blog on facebook. chers, eddie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miri3.5.10

    sigh. I saw the best shirt yesterday in a thai restaurant in the outer sunset. Indescribable. All I've got to say is it was lace, but far from the I'm a sex kitten theme. More like, I wish I lived in a technicolor victorian land.

    Flaunting. Definitely flaunting.

    Wish I lived with you!

    Love.

    Miri

    ReplyDelete