Saturday, May 15, 2010

driving en france!

I spend many long hours in the car, a sola salsacita. which I enjoy very much, I play games like "omnipresent narrator of the ever-popular adventure/fantasy novel that is my life". sometimes I simply combust with "I'M DRIVING THROUGH FRANCE!!!" or Milan, or Munich, or Vienna or through the Alps and there are waterfalls everywhere! And sometimes I think of people I love and talk to them, maybe out loud! and for the in between I have the dreamgirls soundtrack and garrison kieler to keep me company.

i thought the tail lights on this truck looked like little lobsters!


all freeways should have sprightly young boys leaping over mushrooms!

my friends later told me that these sculptures announced a "rest stop" with a children's playground. I saw one later down the road that had a series of large turtle sculptures.
(PJ! a new project for you??)

No comments:

Post a Comment